Certified Storage Tank Inspections
Through our environmental solutions partner we are able to provide full-service Underground Storage Tank (UST) and Aboveground Storage Tank (AST) inspection services.
Above ground storage tanks have grown in popularity as a replacement for underground storage tanks due to the ease in locating and repairing leaks and other issues. The successful use of these tanks is dependent on proper design, installation, inspection and maintenance. Our partner personnel have certifications from both the American Petroleum Institute and Steel Tank Institute in the inspection and operation of these tanks, including:
• American Petroleum Institute (API) 653 Tank Inspection Certification
• Steel Tank Institute (STI) SP001 Tank Inspection Certifications
This combination of expertise and nationally recognized certifications allow us to provide services for all types of projects – from a single fuel station tank to field-built tank farms.
Our tank inspection services include:
• Level II ASNT SNT-TC-1A NDE Inspections
• Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL/MFE)
• Ultrasonic Testing (UT): Floor Plate UT, Shell Plate UT, Roof Plate UT, through coating UT
• Visual Testing (VT)
• Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
• Penetrant Testing (PT)
• Vacuum Box Examination (VB)
• Dry Film Coating Inspection