Environmental Remediation & Construction
Our environmental solutions partner Remediation and Construction division is focused on the cleanup of contaminated sites, removal of underground storage tanks and other infrastructure elements, and the installation of new storage tanks and related appurtenances. We provide services to ensure a “turn-key” project to assure our client’s peace of mind and satisfaction.
Our partner field personnel are all OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER and confined space trained and equipped to handle any environmental concern that may arise. Our department also provides for emergency response work such as spill response and removal of discovered tanks. We can provide service during any shift period and are available on a 24-hour basis.
Services and Capabilities
• Tank removals and additions
• Contaminated soil remediation
• Site clearing and demolition
• Concrete, hydroseeding, and other restoration
• Tank cleaning and disposal
• Provide, place, and compact backfill
• Shoring systems to fit individual excavations
• Cut and fill grading
• New tank installs
• In-place closures
• Emergency spill response